Commonwealth National Competition Policy Annual Report 2000-2001
|Monday, 11 November 2002|
|Under the CPA, the Commonwealth is required to publish an annual report outlining its progress towards:
• achieving the review and, where appropriate, reform of all existing legislation that restricts competition (as outlined in the Commonwealth Legislation Review Schedule (CLRS)),
• implementing competitive neutrality principles (including allegations of non-compliance).
However, to recognise fully the range of Commonwealth commitments established by the NCP Agreements, all areas of Commonwealth involvement have been reported.
This report formally covers the period 1 July 2000 to 30 June 2001, although, where available, more recent information is provided in certain cases.
Acrobat (PDF)Preliminaries 68.29kb
1. Legislation review 328.47kb
2. Competitive neutrality 179.81kb
3. Structural reform of public monopolies 55.50kb
4. Access to essential infrastructure 46.51kb
5. Government Business Enterprise - prices oversight 37.39kb
6. Conduct Code Agreement 37.96kb
7. COAG related reforms (electricity, gas, water, road transport) 70.58kb
Appendix A 52.56kb
Appendix B 106.86kb
Commonwealth National Competition Policy Annual Report 2000-2001 - Full Document 2,011.07kb
1. Legislation review 161.55kb
2. Competitive neutrality 43.33kb
3. Structural reform of public monopolies 16.92kb
4. Access to essential infrastructure 11.34kb
5. Government Business Enterprise - prices oversight 7.17kb
6. Conduct Code Agreement 4.13kb
7. COAG related reforms (electricity, gas, water, road transport) 22.89kb
Appendix A 21.57kb
Appendix B 35.22kb
There are no related items available for content item 485.