Commonwealth National Competition Policy Annual Report 2001-2002
|Tuesday, 21 October 2003|
|Under the CPA, the Commonwealth is required to publish an annual report outlining its progress towards:
• achieving the review and, where appropriate, reform of all existing legislation that restricts competition (as outlined in the Commonwealth Legislation Review Schedule (CLRS)),
• implementing competitive neutrality principles (including allegations of non-compliance).
However, to recognise fully the range of Commonwealth commitments established by the NCP Agreements, all areas of Commonwealth involvement have been reported.
This report formally covers the period 1 July 2001 to 30 June 2002, although, where available, more recent information is provided in certain cases.
Acrobat (PDF)Commonwealth National Competition Policy Annual Report 2001-2002 706.71kb
1. Legislation review 269.56kb
2. Competitive neutrality 112.76kb
3. Structual reform of public monopolies 37.85kb
4. Access to essential infrastructure 27.75kb
5. Government Business Enterprise - prices oversight 21.06kb
6. Conduct Code Agreement 20.52kb
7. COAG related reforms (electricity, gas, water, road transport) 44.11kb
Appendix A - Commonwealth Legislation Review Schedule 52.70kb
Appendix B - Legislation review terms of reference 26.23kb
Microsoft Word (RTF)Preliminaries 44.75kb
1. Legislation review 326.32kb
2. Competitive neutrality 400.46kb
3 Structual reform of public monopolies 46.96kb
4. Access to essential infrastructure 42.61kb
5. Government Business Enterprise - prices oversight 36.13kb
6. Conduct Code Agreement 39.89kb
7. COAG related reforms (electricity, gas, water, road transport) 70.96kb
Appendix A - Commonwealth Legislation Review Schedule 57.87kb
Appendix B - Legislation review terms of reference 113.43kb
Winzip (ZIP)Commonwealth National Competition Policy Annual Report 2001-2002 - RTF ZIP Files 197.24kb
There are no related items available for content item 707.