Linking to the Treasury Website
Treasury receives many linking requests and welcomes links to the Treasury website, provided that the link complies with the following conditions:
- All links should be to the Treasury homepage http://www.treasury.gov.au or to a high-level topic page (eg. the Economic page).
- Treasury content must not be framed within your site.
- Your use of any material from the Treasury website will be subject to the restrictions and disclaimers appearing on the Treasury website.
You must not:
- imply that the Australian Government or the Treasury endorses your web site or product;
- use the Treasury website solely for commercial practices;
- alter any of the web site's contents;
- contravene government policy; or
- provide a link to the Treasury web site from a site that is not in the public interest.
The Treasury reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request the removal of your link at any time.
If you require further information please email the Webmaster.