Ministerial correspondence by email
- Please type directly into the form fields provided. Do not paste text into
the form from a word processor package as this may result in character errors
when submitting the form.
- For security reasons, the values in each field are restricted to a particular
length and set of allowed characters.
Allowed characters: (A–Z, 0–9, ?, $, !, hyphens, parenthesis ( ),
square brackets [ ], semi–colons, colons, forward slashes /, full stops,
commas, quotes, and single quotes.
For other characters such as % signs please write 'per cent'.
The e–mail field also checks that the value entered has the correct form.
If any field rejects a value that you believe is valid please provide feedback
detailing the name of the field and the value you entered.
- The message field is limited to 2500 characters — approximately 500
- All fields in the ministerial form require a value.
- Please note that ministerial correspondence received through the Internet
will not necessarily receive a reply.
- If you are having problems using this form you can email the Ministers instead. Email correspondence must be accompanied with the sender's name and postal address.
- Please direct feedback on this form to the Webmaster. Do not send messages for the Treasury ministers to the Webmaster.
Text too small?